This listserv is a moderated list, which means that the administrator of the list must approve each message before it is sent out to list members. The administrator cannot edit the message so each message must be written as you want it to appear to the membership. All attachments are stripped by this service and all messages are sent in plain text so special formatting is also stripped.
To post a message to the AHCT Listserv members, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or view the archives, visit: http://mail.comedias.org/mailman/listinfo/comedias_comedias.org
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location, and e-mail address.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that benefits everyone.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals–not to the entire list. Do this by using your e-mail application’s forwarding option and typing in or cutting and pasting in the e-mail address of the individual to whom you want to respond.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list”, through the listserv. To unsubscribe from the list, go to: http://mail.comedias.org/mailman/listinfo/comedias_comedias.org
- When using an Auto Reply message for times you are out of the office, please be sure to “Create a Rule” that would prohibit sending the message to the list.